Posting a new listing (for first-time users)
Set up an account and post your first rental listing
- Go to The Housing Registry
- Enter your email address, required information, choose a password and submit.
- Enter your property information and upload photos. Please note: The unit type, number of bedrooms/baths, and address cannot be modified after the posting is submitted.
- Your listing will be posted online after Community Rentals staff has approved it.
Manage your ad
- Log into your account.
- Go to Manage. There you can activate or inactivate it, view, edit, add or delete photos and delete a property you no longer own or manage. You can modify your posting at any time. You do not need to delete it when it rents. Simply inactivate it and the next time it is available, edit it and activate it again.
The Housing Registry program works best with the most up-to-date browsers.
Click on the appropriate icon to update your browser